Malaysia Free for certain area only
- Easy To Apply
- High Initial Grab
- Strong Bonding Strength
- Good Water Resistance
- Styrene Safe
- Cost Saving
X'traseal 300ML X'Bond Construction Adhesive Sealant (Brown)
X’bond Construction Adhesive Sealant is a construction panel adhesive that will not slump on vertical surfaces. It has been formulated to bond to a wide variety of construction materials including pvc, wood, gypsum board, concrete, masonry, aluminium, galvernised iron, steel, fibrous cement sheet and floor paneling. Xbond is also safe to use on foamed polystyrene and mirror backed tiles.
- Easy to apply
- High initial grab
- Strong bonding strength
- Good water resistance
- Styrene safe
- Cost saving
- Bonding pvc, wood, gypsum board, concrete, masonry, aluminium, galvernised iron, steel, fibrous cement sheet and floor paneling.
- Bonding foamed polystyrene, polyurethane and mirror backed tiles.
- X’bond construction adhesive can be applied either by 1-way wet stick adhesive method or 2- way contact method.
- In both cases the first requirement is that both surfaces to be bond must be clean, dry and free of grease, oil and dust.
- Any loose or flaking paint must be removed and lightly sand before application.
1-WAY WET STICK ADHESIVE METHOD:
- RECOMMENDED FOR HEAVIER PANELS. Apply 4-6mm bead adhesive to one surface, beads should not be 45mm apart and butt joint should be adhered on both surfaces.
- Bringing substrate together with clamped, nailed or screwed to maintain maximum surface contact at bonded interface.
- Clean off excess adhesive with toluene or xylene.
- Temperary fastening can be release after 24 hours.
- For flooring application, the adhesive should be applied to the flooring manufacturer’s specifications.
- To stop floor squeaking, apply a bead of adhesive into the groove of each panel after it is laid and immediately prior to mating the tongue from the next panel.
2-WAY CONTACT METHOD:
- Apply adhesive to one surface and bringing substrate together.
- Press firmly over entire surface to transfer adhesive and then pull both surfaces apart.
- Allow to tack off for 3-5 minutes.
- Reposition and press firmly together.
- Contact area should be tapped with hammer and padded block to ensure intimate contact. Maximum bonding will be taken for 12-72 hours to reach.
- Some mechanical fastening may be retained for this period.
- Clean off excess adhesive with toluene or xylene
What's in the box
- 1 X X'traseal 300ML X'Bond Construction Adhesive Sealant (Brown)
Most Viewed Product