Malaysia Free for certain area only
- Will not sag, run or drip.
- Easy to use - no mess.
- Can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined or painted one hour after mixing.
- Good adhesive strength.
- Can be used to reshape, rebuild and repair a multitude of surfaces and applications.
- Good gap filling properties.
- Long-lasting, durable solution.
- Heat resistant to 120°C continuously or 140°C intermittently.
- Can be used under water (but dry surfaces for application are best and recommended).
- Rapid Set (less than 10 minutes).
- Can be used for fuel resistant repairs.
A versatile hand kneadable, fast setting, non-rusting co-extruded epoxy repair system that can be used for repairing ferrous and aluminum metal items. It comes in a handy roll form, with the black hardener encapsulated in the grey resin part. The product hardens in 5-10 minutes, after mixing, to a black metal-like material.
• Wide range of terrous metal and aluminum items
• Most plastics (pre-test required)
- Clean surface free of grease, dirt and dust. For best results roughen bond area prior to cleaning.
- Cut off required amount. Replace disc on remaining portion. Use gloves to avoid messing hands. To mix, knead with fingers to uniform colour. If mixing is difficult, warm to room temperature. Apply with pressure to surface to be repaired (within 2 minutes of mixing) and mould to shape if required. If material sticks to fingers, use the plastic wrapper to press the material in place.
- For a smooth appearance, remove excess and hand rub with water or a damp cloth before hardening begins.
- Trim away any excess before initial hardening. Remove any residues with acetone prior to initial hardening. Hardened excess may be sanded or trimmed away once fully cured.
- After 5-10 minutes Knead-It Steel will harden and begin to form a strong bond.
- After 60 minutes Knead-It Steel may be drilled, sanded, machined, filed, sawed or painted.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after use.
- Ensure the putty and hardener are mixed properly. Knead-It will become warm as it is mixed, a good indication it's mixed properly is when you have a uniform colour, and feel a mild heat radiating from the knead-it.
- To help determine when your knead it has set, keep a small piece off to check- when it is hard, it indicates your job is done.
- Store in a cool place for maximum shelf life
- Use Knead-It Multi Purpous for applications in contact with drinking water.
- Use Knead-It Aqua for applications in wet/submerged areas.
- Ensure the surface is dry before applying the product.
- Where possible wear protective gloves when using Knead-It Steel. Contact with skin may result in irritation. Epoxy resin is a known skin sensitiser. Repeated or prolonged skin contact may lead to allergic contact dermatitis.
- If redness or swelling of skin occurs, wash thoroughly with soap and water. Seek medical attention if in any doubt.
- Mixed and cured material is not hazardous. Cured material can only be removed by cutting and abrasion. If cured on skin, it will peel off in a few days without assistance. Soaking in warm water will assist removal.
What's in the box
- 1 X Selley's Knead It Steel 50GM
Most Viewed Product