Malaysia Free for certain area only
- Will not sag, run or drip
- Easy to use - no mess
- Can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined or painted one hour after mixing
- Good adhesive strength
- Can be used to reshape, rebuild and repair a multitude of surfaces and applications
- Good gap filling properties
- Long-lasting, durable solution
- Heat resistant to 120°C continuously or 140°C intermittently
- Can be used under water. (but dry surfaces for application are best and recommended)
- Rapid set time (<10 minutes)
- Excellent anchoring properties
Knead It Multipurpose
A versatile, hand kneadable fast setting epoxy putty that is ideal for repairing, rebuilding, reshaping or restoring almost anything. It can be drilled, filed, machined, screwed, sawn, sanded, stained and painted. Packaged in a handy roll so you can just cut off what you require and save the rest for another day, it hardens in 5-10 minutes, after mixing. Approved for contact with drinking water.
- Anchoring bolts
- Clean surface free of grease, dirt and dust. For best results roughen bond area prior to cleaning.
- Cut off required amount. Replace disc on remaining portion. Use gloves to avoid messing hands. To mix, knead with fingers to a uniform colour. If mixing is difficult, warm to room temperature.
- Apply to surface to be repaired (within 2 minutes of mixing) and mould to shape if required.
- For a smooth appearance, remove excess and hand rub with water or a damp cloth before hardening begins.
- Trim away any excess before initial hardening. Remove any residues with acetone prior to initial hardening. Hardened excess may be sanded or trimmed away once fully cured.
- After 5-10 minutes Knead-It Multi Purpose will harden and begin to form a strong bond.
- After 60 minutes Knead-It Multi Purpose may be drilled, sanded, machined, filed, sawed or painted.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before product hardens.
- Ensure the putty and hardener are mixed properly. Knead-It will become warm as it is mixed, A good indication its mixed properly is when you have a uniform colour, and feel a mild heat radiating from the knead-it.
- To help determine when your knead it has set, keep a small piece off to check- when it is hard, it indicates your job is done.
- Ensure the surface is dry before applying the product.
What's in the box
- 1 X Selley's Knead It Multipurpose 50GM
Most Viewed Product