Malaysia Free for certain area only
- 90 minutes, extended working time for big surface or many components.
- Fills gaps for uneven or not perfect fit surfaces
Epoxy Fix Super Strong
Epoxy Fix Super Strong is recommended when a very high bond strength is required. It is 150% stronger than normal super glue tested on metal. This two – component gap filling resin adhesive dries clear to slight yellow colour and provide tough and durable bonds on most materials in common use. (Does not bond polypropylene or polyethylene) Super Strong sets in approximately 6 – 8 hours. High bond strength is attained after 3 days.
- Surfaces to be repaired should be clean, dry and free from grease. For best adhesion, scrape and sand the surfaces and clean with acetone.
- Unscrew caps of each tube and pierce with own cap to avoid contamination. Dispense equal amount of resin and hardener (Part A and B) onto a clean disposable surface and mix thoroughly. The mixture will remain usable for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Apply surfaces to be repaired and allow to harden.
- To reseal, wipe nozzles clean and replace caps to original tube (colour coded), or hardening may occur in tube nozzle.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid breathing its vapour. Wear eyes protection and gloves when mixing and using
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor.
- If swallowed, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Give a glass of water.
- If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.
- If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.
What's in the box
- 1 X Selley's Epoxy Fix Super Strong 35ML
Most Viewed Product