Malaysia Free for certain area only
- Sets hard like metal
- Chemically weld & repair metal
- Water, chemical & heat resistant
- Can be filled, drilled, sanded & machined
- Cures to a metallic grey finish
Epoxy Fix Super Steel
Epoxy Fix Super Steel is a steel filled epoxy repair compound. It sets like steel to a metallic grey mass which can be filled, drilled, sanded and machined. Epoxy Fix Super Steel can be used for long lasting repairs to machinery, hand tools, home appliances and motor vehicles. It can be used with all types of metal, wood, ceramic and concrete. Set time is approximately 5 minutes with full strength reached in 24 hours.
- Brass & Pewter
- Surfaces to be repaired should be clean, dry and free from grease. For best adhesion, scrape and sand the surfaces and clean with acetone.
- Unscrew caps of each tube and pierce with own cap to avoid contamination. Dispense equal amount of resin and hardener (Part A and B) onto a clean disposable surface and mix thoroughly. The mixture will remain usable for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Apply surfaces to be repaired and allow to harden.
- To reseal, wipe nozzles clean and replace caps to original tube (colour coded), or hardening may occur in tube nozzle.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid breathing its vapour. Wear eyes protection and gloves when mixing and using
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor.
- If swallowed, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Give a glass of water.
- If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.
- If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.
What's in the box
- 1 X Selley's Epoxy Fix Super Steel 35ML
Most Viewed Product