Malaysia Free for certain area only
- Heat & steam resistant
- High temperature & UV resistant
- Will not discolour mirrors
- Strong vertical hold
- For interior & exterior use
Liquid Nails Mirror & Aluminium
is a premium grade, high strength construction adhesive that has non-corrosive properties when being used on mirrors. Most other construction adhesives do not have this capability and will de-silver the mirror. Liquid Nail Mirror & Aluminum is heat and steam resistant which is important when fixing mirrors to walls in Bathrooms.
- Ensure the surface is sound, dry, and free from oil, grease and dust.
Application for mirrors:
- For mirrors up to 6mm thick, apply strips of adhesive approximately 8cm apart. Do not apply adhesive within 5cm of mirror edge.
- Immediately after applying adhesive, place mirror against wall before adhesive skins (within 5 minutes).
- When mirror is pressed onto the wall, strips of adhesive must not spread into, or touch one another. A gap must remain between them.
- Hold in place with temporary supports (e.g. with clips or tape) to maintain adhesive contact over the total bond area until sufficient adhesive strength has developed (normally after 72 hours).
- Do not seal around the edges of the mirror for at least a week to allow air circulation.
- Mirrors should not be fixed directly to unpainted timber, plaster, concrete or brick walls. These surfaces should be painted to prevent potential damage to mirror.
- Painted surfaces should not be flaky or peeling. Freshly painted surfaces should be allowed to dry for at least 7 days, before job is done. Test for compatibility on painted surfaces, before using.
- Not for permanent water immersion.
- Not for rigid bonds (eg. broken glass).
- Adhesive requires air to cure.
- Clean up while wet with mineral turps.
- If repositioning materials, fresh adhesive must be applied to achieve bonding.
- LIQUID NAIL MIRROR & ALUMINIUM cannot be used as a contact adhesive.
- Working time is 10 minutes. Ensure surfaces are brought together before this time.
- Wipe up any spills and for cleaning any material off the skin before it cures.
- On contact, uncured sealant can irritate eyes.
- If in eyes, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with skin. If contact occurs, wipe off immediately and wash with detergent. May irritate sensitive skin.
- Avoid breathing vapours.
- Ensure use in a well ventilated area, product releases methyl ethyl ketoxime while curing.
What's in the box
- 1 X Selley's 75GM Liquid Nails Mirror & Aluminium
Most Viewed Product