Malaysia Free for certain area only
- Improve Adhesion Between Primer And Sealer
- Perfect Compliment As An Undercoat For Gloss Enamel
- Alkali Resistant
- Exhibits Stain Stealing Property
- Number Of Coats: 1 Coat
1L Dulux Speed Undercoat White Color For Wood Steel Metal Masonry (A545-101)
- Dulux Speed Undercoat is an acrylic copolymer based undercoat. Its revolutionized formulation enables it to be used as an undercoat as well as a stain sealer.
- For normal use thinning is usually not necessary, but if required add up to 1 part of Dulux Thinner 850-41 or white spirit to 10 parts of paint (10%).
- Improve adhesion between primer and sealer
- Perfect compliment as an undercoat for gloss enamel
- Alkali resistant
- Exhibits stain stealing property
- Number of coats: 1 Coat
Preparing the Surfaces
- Surfaces generally must be clean, dry, free from all defective or poorly adhering material, dirt, grease, wax etc.
- Previously painted surfaces should be thoroughly rubbed down using a suitable abrasive paper and then dusted off.
- Steel surfaces should be manually prepared by power or hand tool to BS 7079 Part A1:1989 St3 and primed with anti corrosion primer.
- For masonry stained with joss stick incense, clean with a damp cloth preferably with detergent to remove soluble stains.
***Shipping Within West M'sia Only***
What's in the box
- 1 X 1L Dulux Speed Undercoat White Color For Wood Steel Metal Masonry (A545-101)
Most Viewed Product